Painting & Drywall Services
Howard County, MD and Surrounding Areas
Providing a quality interior job means that the only thing that will come in contact with paint is the wall, trim and cabinets. We take care of all the masking and move your furniture to ensure that it is not damaged in any way.
CCS won’t cut corners, but we will mask each corner of the house that will not be painted to prevent drips and blur-messes with blocking painter’s tape and drop-cloths.
Attention to Detail
Any cracked, flaking, or peeling wall areas need to be lightly sanded or scraped and then its time to prime and paint! We do a final check-up and touch-up anything that needs attention.
Then, one final walk-through with you to review the work performed and gather your valuable feedback. Your interior rooms will look new again!
If your wall is showing some wear and tear due to absorbing moisture from those vaporous showers, or if you found evidence of cracks and holes that have damaged your wall, call Clarksville Construction Services for skilled drywall repair.
Our painters are knowledgeable and experienced. We understand that each job is unique. We are committed to making sure that every job is well done, on time and on budget. Call the CCS Paint & Drywall Team to schedule a free estimate. Our crews are skilled in wood repair and replacement. If there is any rotten or moldy wood in your Columbia, Catonsville, Laurel or Silver Spring home, we replace it so that your home looks its best.
Since 1999, Clarksville Construction Services has painted hundreds of your neighbors’ homes in Columbia, Ellicott City, Catonsville, Odenton, Laurel, Eldersburg & Laurel. Inside and Out!
Our approach to painting the exterior starts with a complete analysis of what is required to prepare your home for receiving paint, noting any unseen rotting wood or other hidden problems. We inform you of any problem areas and suggest remedies for any ongoing problem. Usually, the remedy is that prep work that we are famous for. Read all those Angie’s List reviews!
Whereas, interior painting is chiefly cosmetic, exterior painting serves a dual purpose. In addition to being appealing to the eye, the prep work, including precise caulking, sanding, and priming is intended to create a barrier against the elements. Our time-tested process ensures top quality workmanship is applied to your Clarksville paint job.
- Surface preparation by power washing the exterior. CCS will apply an environmentally safe light bleach solution to assure that any mold or mildew is removed.
- Scraping and sanding to remove any peeling paint.
- Prime all the bare wood. An oil base primer will be applied to all areas where bare wood is exposed. Primer is applied after all loose peeling paint has been removed; It is important that an oil base primer is used and not a latex. Oil base primers are designed to penetrate and seal the wood, whereas a latex primer sits on the surface and does not properly seal the wood.
- Caulking and sealing of any gaps and holes in the exterior surface to assure that moisture does not penetrate the surface. This ensures no future wood rot or paint deterioration.
- Let’s get our top quality Sherwin-Williams out now: its time to PAINT! We use only the best paints and the exacting color mix will give your home a fresh look. Our Paint and Drywall Team is experienced, professional and delivers high quality workmanship to Howard County homes. We ensure our customer is satisfied with the service that we provide. We are not happy until you are a happy customer. Expect an expert consultation to render a fair, honest estimate, a qualified, well defined work order and accurate, on-time delivery to paint your home.