Kitchen Remodelers Howard County, MD and Surrounding Areas
Remodeling a client’s kitchen is one of the most thrilling projects we do at Clarksville Construction Services. Kitchens are utilitarian, aesthetic, social, deeply personal, utterly unique and entirely rewarding. Nowhere else in your house do you have as many choices as you do in the kitchen. From cabinetry and countertops, paint colors and backsplash, to appliances and plumbing or light fixtures, the kitchen has more layers than can be summed up in a quick paragraph.
Our team of sales and project managers can walk you through each step of the remodel. Utilizing our relationships with only the best suppliers and skilled craftsman, CCS will help you realize your Pinterest-dream kitchen on an affordable budget. You will be comfortable with us in your home and pleased with our excellent workmanship.
A fabulous kitchen begins with artistic vision and space planning knowledge. Are you stumped by stone? We know granite and quartz. Need to move a wall or add some natural light? We will consider the existing space, how to use it more effectively, your lifestyle and possible resale value.
Elements of Kitchen Remodeling To Consider
Its time to become a Top Chef! Take your cooking skills up a notch. Enjoy improved cooking productivity, heating precision and improved food freshness. Our CCS Kitchen Team can install a wide range of the latest models including Whirlpool, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Viking, Subzero and Wolf, measured to fit by the inch.
Open or Closed? Cabinetry
Base, wall, tall or specialty? Shelves? Endless options! Custom color? Choose from light, medium, and dark colors. Light tones are mostly the traditional neutrals loved for their simple, soft clean, timeless style. Medium toned hues are getting more popular in shades of gray and blue. On the end of the scale, there are darker shades.
Make a Splash!
When designing your kitchen backsplash, finding the right accent tile is like finding the perfect piece of jewelry. It adds a much needed “wow-factor” to your space. Whether your taste is for porcelain, ceramic or natural stone, creating the perfect tile design, within your budget, is the tricky part. We can help!
Island Living: Rock Solid!
Countertops are the first thing you notice when you walk into the kitchen. They say a lot about you and your style. Do your counters look like 1990? Complete your kitchen with dazzle! We can help you explore the options of the different natural stone counters like granite, marble, travertine and quartz. Perhaps engineered stones like Cambria and Silestone can lend a modern elegance to your home? If you have space, let’s visit (the idea of) an island!
Sinks & Faucets
It is amazing how much the right sink can simplify life! Your sink is a key component to how you work in the kitchen. Some considerations are extra-large sinks for soaking large pots and Pyrex dishes or a double-bowl? Would you like your sink under-mounted for a cleaner counter surface? It’s about style!
Focus on Flooring
Your kitchen floor should combine beauty with functionality and comfort. Hardwood offers a warm beauty that can carry throughout your house. Tile offers durability and can be made more comfortable with the addition of a heated floor system installed underneath. Laminate and vinyl are highly affordable options and you’ll be amazed at how rich and beautiful today’s products are.
Light up Your Life!
The right lighting is essential to a well-functioning kitchen. Under-cabinet LED-lighting provides the perfect task-lighting for a busy cook. Energy Star certified LEDs last 15 times longer than standard. With 25,000 hours of life, you’ll be ready for another kitchen remodel before your need to change a bulb!
Ventilation: Under the Hood
A beautiful new hood can be a decorative focal point in any new kitchen. Good ventilation makes for a cleaner cooking environment and reduces the wear and tear on your beautiful new cabinetry. We can help you find the perfect ventilation hood that combines beauty with function.
Click Any Image Below To Enlarge:
The Kitchen Remodeling Process
Since 1999, Clarksville Construction Services has perfected the kitchen remodeling process by teaming with a reliable, expert team of Power Partners and key suppliers. With integrity, experience, clarity in vision, precision execution of plans and exceptional customer service, we guarantee satisfaction with our process. It starts with you, the homeowner, requesting a free in-home kitchen consultation and remodeling estimate.
- Tell us what you want your new kitchen to look like. You can present ideas, pictures or simply walk us through your vision. Listening carefully, we note your preferences and expectations, then measure the possibilities.
- At this stage, we draw-up estimates with our Kitchen Design Team to work out material costs, labor and timeline for the renovation. We review a detailed contract estimate for your approval.
- Our kitchen remodeling Project Manager will be your contact and they will work to ensure we start the project on time and complete it per your requirements. As we begin the design and planning stage, you can be hands-off or be part of the process.
- Selection process begins & materials are ordered.
- Our skillful kitchen remodeling crew will start each day and complete many tasks. Before they leave, they will tidy up the work environment. Any change in requirements will be reported to your Project Manager and they will follow-up with change requests and provide you with an impact on delivery timelines and budget.
- We replace and install flooring, tile, cabinets, appliances, plumbing, electrical, lighting and counters based on your requirements.
- Upon completion, your Project Manager will walk-through and create a punch list to make sure everything is handled by our CCS Kitchen Remodeling Team.
What If I Have My Own Architect or Designer?
We will always give you our honest opinion as to whether your project merits the skill level of an architect or designer or whether we can handle the project in-house. Some of our most successful kitchen remodels have been the direct result of a collaboration with a client’s designer.
Our mission is to provide outstanding work above and beyond your expectations and to make you a client for life. Sound good? Call today to get your kitchen remodel started! 443-386-3099. We build trust first!